When it comes to small parts...
Inductive ringsensors made by Proxitron detect metal objects inside the ring-shaped entry. In particular the supply of small objects e.g. nails or bolts is reliably observable.
The smallest design has a mere size of 60x30x16 mm while having an outlet opening of 10,1mm up to 25,1 mm.
- simple installation (since the product fits well in a row and is easily assembled:
stacking distance of >20mm)
- fully reliable (due to its inductive sensor technology)
- optimized to capture small parts (due to its integrated impulse extension)
- detects nails, screws, studs etc.
- ejection detection
- parts counting
- wire break monitoring
- nailing machines for plate production
- flow control in assembly technology
- congestion reporting in delivery tubing
More applications:Wire breakage control, velocimetry of drive chains, level measurement, throw-off or jam control
Accessoires:Centering for tube passages