Mini Pyrometer OMZD with separate electronics
Pyrometer OMZD – the ideal solution in a variety of industrial applications
The compact sensing head makes the measurement in hard-to-reach areas easier and can be used up to 250 °C ambient temperature.
For easy programming and indication of the temperature values the electronics is provided with a display and keys.
The software allows the representation and recording of the measurement data, as well as the configuration of the pyrometer to the specific application.
- small, robust, stainless steel sensor head (M12x1)
- electronics with display and programming keys
- analog output 0/4 -20 mA, 0 - 5/10 V, J, K
- interface RS 232/485, USB, CAN, Profibus DP
- alarm output
- measurement ranges from -50 to +2200 °C
- response times from 1 ms
- measurement areas from 1,5 mm diameter
- accuracy from 1%
- sensor head up to 250 °C (without cooling)
- temperature measurement on different materials
- wide range of accessories
- attractive price
Our experts will assist you.