Industrial Pyrometer OKS GE
Temperature measurement of low-temperature metals
OKS GE pyrometers are non-contact infrared thermometers with current loop output signal and USB interface.
For temperature measurement of metals we offer the stationary design OKS GE in various versions with measurement ranges between 75 °C and 1200 °C.
These sensors have been developed for control and monitoring tasks in many varied industries:
- steelworks and rolling mills
- soldering, sintering and hardening
OKS GE pyrometers for temperature measurement of metals can be supplied in different executions. With a spectral range of 2,0 - 2,6 μm they ensure high accuracy also at low material temperature.
Various optics allow best adaptation to the object size depending on the distance. All models are provided with a connector; separate connection cables are available in different lengths.
A wide range of accessories is available to fit the most disparate operating conditions.
- temperature measurement at low temperatures (75 °C up to 1200 °C for metals)
- fast response times from 5 ms
- high accuracy (measurement spot from 1,5 mm diameter)
- spectral range of 2,0 - 2,6 μm
- stainless steel housing with M40 thread
- connection via S10 plug (M18)
- BUS solution with up to 32 devices (MODBUS RTU)
- RS 485 interface (galvanically isolated) for parameterization and measuring data transmission with PC Software
- Comprehensive range of accessories
Our experts will assist you.