[Sn up to 200 mm, -40 °C up to +230 °C]
Inductive proximity switches with cylindrical housing belong to the standard sensors worldwide. With every sensor we offer you at least one more advantage. Besides variants with plug or versions with cable in the usual lengths of 2 m, Proxitron offers you a selection of different cable materials and lengths. Furthermore we offer you proximity switches with several features. Convince yourself:
- Teach-In. The sensor adjusts to the ambient conditions by one press of the button sets the optimal sensing distance automatically.
- ProxiPlus technology. The sensors offers you definitely a great scope and ensurance regarding the sensing distance. Or you can choose the same sensing distance but benefit of a smaller housing.
- ProxiHeat technologie. Inductive sensors for special applications, for example in furnaces with ambient temperatures of up to 230 °C.
- Offset oscillation frequencies. Sensors which are installed for the monitoring of objects in a narrow room, can be influence each other. At Proxitron you will find sensors with offset oscillation frequencies which can be installed alternately next to each other. Guaranteed without influencing each other.
- Cable lengths. Only you know what cable lengths you need. We offer you the sensor with the suitable cable lengths.
- Cable type. Only you know what your cable must withstand. We offer you several different cable materials, optimal for your application.
- download PDFInductive Proximity Switches 20 - 80 mm sensing distance
- download PDFInductive Proximity Switches M30 plastic housing
- download PDFInductive Proximity Switches Proxi Teach
- download PDFInductive Proximity Switches 70 - 235 mm sensing distance
- download PDFInductive Proximity Switches with PTFE housing
- download PDFInductive Proximity Switches High Temperature